I recomend the book Scribbler Of Dreams, it is a really great book that has a great lesson to it.
Kaytlyn Hampton has been raised to The Crutchfield family. Her family's hate goes back a hundred years and hasn't been resolved yet. Then one day Kaitlyn's father is charged with murder for the death of Robert Crutchfield. After that the private school she goes to can't afford to pay for her anymore. With no school and no father Kaitlyn and her sister have to attend Twin Oaks High School, on land that belongs to the Crutchfields. Kaitlyn meets a boy and later finds that he is one of the Crutchfields. Kaitlyn does whatever she can to keep her identity from the boy, Bram, and keep her relationship with Bram Crutchfield from her family. With all the lies she tells she has to find a way to tell the truth and for everyone to understand the reason why she lied in the first place.
I would mostly recomend this book for anyone. It has a good plot and can teach you a lesson that can be very importnat to you in the future. I also love the book because in some ways I can relate to Kaitlyn. I also don't like the book because The story is a little to perfectly played out for me. I have a hard time realating and believing anything like this could happen. I really liked this book though. I recomend it to anyone. It is an easy read and a grest story.
.:MY TH0UGHT5 0N B10GG3R:.
17 years ago
1 comment:
YOU DiD A REALLY NICE JOB IN EXPLAINING THE BOOK. THE LAST BLOG YOU DID ON THIS BOOK REALLY CONFUSED ME AND YOU KIND OF ANSWERD MY QUESTIONS NOW IT MAKES MORE SENSE AND IT DOES SOUND LIKE A WEIRD INTERESTING BOOK
Post a Comment