Friday, October 3, 2008

Sorcress (witch child II)

Sorceress is the second book to Witch Child.

Mary/ Eyes of wolf being accepted in the tribe reminds me a lot of me being accepted In Philipsburgh. Mary had to flee her town because she was suspected as a witch. She married a Native American and was accepted in the tribe. I am accepted in Philipsburgh even though I live in a larger town/city(I don't really know what to consider Columbia) with different customs. I am a lot different but they treat me no different. This connection helps me understand Mary's/eyes of wolf's position.

3 comments:

.:MiCH3113:. said...

WOW i NEVER NEW THAT YOU MOVED iN FROM A BiG CiTY. THAT DOES SOUND LiKE A GOOD CONNECTiON BETWEEN YOU AND THE BOOK.

librarygirl said...

My brain is not funtioning very well, but theese books sound awesome! I didn't know you moved from there [I feel so lost!...:(] you should talk about this stuff more often Shaila!

J. Pingrey said...

I would love to hear more about Philipsburgh. Do you have family there? What is your connection to that place? It sounds like your personal experience has helped you a lot!